Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Marcin Gurbisz <gu...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/22 10:59:09 UTC

List of notifiers gets bigger and bigger

Hi,

I found out that the problem I have
(http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-441) is partially caused by
another problem. Namely, every build the list of notifier gets bigger
and bigger and newly added notifiers couldn't be deleted. Can it be
the problem of my m1 project.xml? I have other m1 projects and
everything is OK. Can it be the problem of the way I added project
(upload pom instead specifying URL)?

Cheers,
Marcin

Re: List of notifiers gets bigger and bigger

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
hmm, what is your continuum version?
If it isn't 1.0.2, try with it.
If it's 1.0.2, filed an issue in jira.