Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Norman Maurer <no...@googlemail.com> on 2011/05/21 14:38:02 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache James IMAP 0.2

Hi there,

here is the VOTE for version 0.2 of Apache James IMAP. This will be
used for the upcomming beta release of Apache James Server.

So please review and cast our vote:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachejames-042/

[ ] +1 Yes please release
[ ] +0 No time to review
[ ] -1 Something wrong with it

Bye,
Norman

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache James IMAP 0.2

Posted by Vincenzo Gianferrari Pini <vi...@gocloud.it>.
[X] +1 Yes please release

Vincenzo

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@googlemail.com>.
ok, i will prepare the release later today.

bye,
Norman

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@googlemail.com>.
thanks a bunch... i wii reroll the release once you are done

bye,
Norman

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.