Posted to announce@wicket.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@apache.org> on 2020/10/12 05:56:20 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] WicketStuff 9.1.0 Released

WicketStuff core 9.1.0 based on Apache Wicket 9.1.0 is released
and soon will be available at Maven Central!

The changelog is:

Maxim Solodovnik (7):
      Switching to the next development version
      Fixes issue #699: firstDayOfWeek should be displayed as expected
      wicketstuff-datetime-yui: tests are fixed
      Typos and formatting are fixed, some dependencies are updated
      Wicket is switched back to SNAPSHOT
      Release preparation: dependencies are updated
      wicketstuff-core-9.1.0 release

Andrea Del Bene (2):
      Applied scope test to xml dependencies
      Try new mvn parameters to avoid "peer not authenticated" error

Erik Geletti (1):
      Bootstrap version 3 (#698)

The WicketStuff team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] WicketStuff 9.1.0 Released

Posted by Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <re...@gmail.com>.
Apologies.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
You are right Martin :(

This time "Reply All" was a bad idea :(

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Re: [ANNOUNCE] WicketStuff 9.1.0 Released

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Ernesto, Maxim,

Posted by Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <re...@gmail.com>.
Yes.   It seems my fork was not synchronized with original project

Posted by Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <re...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <re...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Are you using `9.x` branch?