Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Scott Goldstein <sd...@mailandnews.com> on 2001/08/18 21:54:29 UTC

Directory Set

Will 1.4 include a directory set?

I have a single build.xml file that I copy to all directories in my
hierarchy containing java files.  At the moment, I have to run a shell
script to do this because it's the only way to get the list of
directories.  A directory set would easily solve this problem.

Thanks.

Scott

Re: Directory Set

Posted by T Master <tm...@iknowledgeinc.com>.
Yes it would be nice.

However, there is no need for one, as FileSet can incorporate directories
too.  The implementing taskdef can obtain the included directories it it
wanted.
It all comes down to how smart the taskdef implementor is! ;)