Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2005/03/17 22:33:17 UTC

Axis 1.2 Final Blockers(?)

Glen,

Reviewed the JIRA bugs, here are the blockers (including a pending
patch from jongjin)...But it's finally your call as Release Manager.
Please let me know when you are ready and i will run both the TCK's
(or you can do it) to confirm that all's well.

- http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS-1869
- http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS-1838
- http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS-1771
- http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS-1673
- http://www.mail-archive.com/axis-dev%40ws.apache.org/msg05219.html

Thanks,
dims

Re: Axis 1.2 Final Blockers(?)

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
not for literal i believe...need to verify.

-- dims

Re: Axis 1.2 Final Blockers(?)

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.