Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Rahul Raj <ra...@option3consulting.com> on 2018/09/18 10:25:02 UTC

Calcite 1.17

Hi,

Are there any plans to merge Calcite 1.17 to Drill? Fix for DRILL-5578
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-5578> is available on Calcite
1.17.

Regards,
Rahul

--
_*** This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
addressed. If you are not the named addressee then you should not

Re: Calcite 1.17

Posted by Arina Yelchiyeva <ar...@gmail.com>.
Rahul,

good news :) thanks for confirming.