Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/12 16:04:40 UTC

Protect acces room invitation with password, about.

Hello Maxim,

I've tested OM 5.0.0-M4 2991 and OM 4.0.11 666, and no find
bugs.

Only a doubt; when send an invitation from Conference Room with
password (both OMes) the recipient after clic the mail link must
login OM...then what is the mean of that password invitation?

Thanks

Re: Protect acces room invitation with password, about.

Posted by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com>.
...Yeeaa!
> "Private" room, but invite user from other group

...in this case, after clic the mail link invitation to an userof other
group, appear the password protected box, introduce the password and go
directly to private room.
Good

Posted by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com>.
...i'll try...

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com>.
I've send invitation from:

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Alvaro,

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Protect acces room invitation with password, about.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
I have tested external user :(

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Protect acces room invitation with password, about.

Posted by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com>.
So, the steps are:

Posted by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com>.
Good morning Maxim,

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Alvaro,

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Protect acces room invitation with password, about.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
That is weird