Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Vladimir Tchernyi <vt...@gmail.com> on 2021/11/23 11:04:17 UTC

rendezvous partitions on the web

Thanks,

I'd fount that already in my recent project repo. The question is about the
website, I did not manage to find that info there.
"how to set non default partition number for some cache" - do we have
java/xml example at ignite.apache.org website?

Vladimir

PS: sorry for missing thread name, just changed it

13:49, 23 ноября 2021 г., andrei <ae...@gmail.com>:

Hi,

You can set it as part of CacheConfiguration:

https://www.javadoc.io/doc/org.apache.ignite/ignite-core/1.6.0/org/apache/ignite/configuration/CacheConfiguration.html#setAffinity(org.apache.ignite.cache.affinity.AffinityFunction)

<property name="affinity">
    <bean class="org.apache.ignite.cache.affinity.rendezvous.RendezvousAffinityFunction">
        <property name="partitions" value="8192"/>
    </bean>
</property>

Regards,
Andei

11/23/2021 1:39 PM, vtchernyi@gmail.com пишет:

Hi community,

I try to remember how to set non default partition number for some cache.

--
Отправлено из мобильного приложения Яндекс.Почты