Posted to general@xerces.apache.org by "Jason E. Stewart" <je...@ncgr.org> on 2000/02/03 23:42:59 UTC

Anon CVS problems?

Hey,

I tried to access the CVS repository but have not succeeded:

$ cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@dev.apache.org:/home/cvspublic login
(Logging in to anoncvs@dev.apache.org)
CVS password:
$ cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@dev.apache.org:/home/cvspublic checkout xml-xerces
cvs checkout: warning: unrecognized response `cvs: setgroups: Operation not permitted' from cvs server
cvs server: cannot find module `xml-xerces' - ignored
cvs [checkout aborted]: cannot expand modules

I saw this problem posted once before on the list and am wondering if
it is acting up again?

Thanks,
jas.

Re: Anon CVS problems?