Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Myrna van Lunteren <m....@gmail.com> on 2006/11/15 21:21:54 UTC

removeStatementEventListener test?

Hi,

I was nosing about the jdbc4 tests, and noticed that while the test
StatementEventsTest includes a reference to addStatementEventListener,
there's no such testing of removeStatementEventListener. Is this an
oversight or was it thought too cumbersome to create a reasonable test
for it?

Thx,
Myrna

Re: removeStatementEventListener test?

Posted by Knut Anders Hatlen <Kn...@Sun.COM>.
Myrna van Lunteren <m....@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I was nosing about the jdbc4 tests, and noticed that while the test
> StatementEventsTest includes a reference to addStatementEventListener,
> there's no such testing of removeStatementEventListener. Is this an
> oversight or was it thought too cumbersome to create a reasonable test
> for it?

I guess it was just an oversight since it should be very easy to add
such a test case. I have logged DERBY-2091 for this issue and a couple
of other improvements to that test (got a couple of ideas when I
looked at the code coverage report for EmbedPooledConnection40 at
http://people.apache.org/~fuzzylogic/codecoverage/428586/_files/4db.html).

--
Knut Anders