Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Christoph Schönfeld <cs...@alcedis.de> on 2001/09/11 08:55:25 UTC

Configuration of config-auto contents

Is there any way to make Tomcat create the JkMount directives in the
conf-auto file with a path not containing '/servlet/...' ?
And what about options like FollowSymLinks, etc. for <Directory...>? Is
this configurable somehow?

In our environment we are currently using a hand-written server
configuration where all ocurrences of '/servlet/' have been removed (in
order to avoid this part in the URL). Changing the configuration file by
hand all the time is quite uncomfortable when new webapps need to be
created.

Any hints?

Thanks,
Christoph