Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Rick Reumann <ma...@reumann.net> on 2002/06/02 20:42:35 UTC

Handling check for logged-inness using a tag?

If you aren't going to put your JSPs inside the WEB-INF layer, would
it be a good idea to do the check for a user being logged in by a
simple tag at the top of each JSP?  This way at least if someone tries
to type in a url to a jsp they would be redirected to log in?

--

Rick

mailto:maillist@reumann.net

Re: Handling check for logged-inness using a tag?

Posted by Adam Hardy <ad...@cyberspaceroad.com>.
What does the forward to a jsp that's in the WEB-INF look like?

Adam

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@telocity.com>.