Posted to adffaces-dev@incubator.apache.org by Danny Robinson <da...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/14 12:52:10 UTC

What DevEnv do you use for Trinidad

Guys,

Are most people using Eclipse to develop the Trinidad components/code?  If
not, then what do people mainly use?

I followed the wiki page that details the Eclipse setup for Trinidad and got
a clean compile.  However, I'm not certain everything's as it should be, and
I certainly can't use the maven eclipse plugin to do a clean 'install'.

Using a different approach, 'mvn eclipse:eclipse' command created 4 projects
rather than the 2 mentioned in the wiki.  However, these wouldn't cleanup
compile due to dependencies.

Thanks,

Danny

--
Chordiant Software Inc.
www.chordiant.com

Re: What DevEnv do you use for Trinidad

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
> They only real annoying thing is that the demo project shows up as a
> normal java project rather then a Web Project, so hopefully the mvn
> eclipse plugin will be enhanced soon to support Calisto.

you can build a wtp project file with that plugin as well.
I prefer using jetty as maven plugin instead :)

> Finally, I havn't used the mvn plugin for eclipse, so I can't speak to
> that but I hope this helps.

it is nice if you wanna create a "maven"-based project in eclipse
(which has all the "right" project layout, etc)

I use that for some side projects.

-M

--
Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh

further stuff:
mail: mwessendorf-at-gmail-dot-com

Re: What DevEnv do you use for Trinidad

Posted by Danny Robinson <da...@gmail.com>.
well myeclipse - which now has WTP underneath it - so yes.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
do you use 'WTP ?

Posted by Danny Robinson <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: Re: What DevEnv do you use for Trinidad

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matt Cooper <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Danny,