Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by abhijit das <ab...@outlook.com> on 2014/02/24 12:54:50 UTC

Inconsistency between Leader and replica in solr cloud

We are currently using Solr Cloud Version 4.3, with the following set-up, a core with 2 shards - Shard1 and Shard2, each shard has replication factor 1.

We have noticed that in one of the shards, the document differs between the leader and the replica. Though the doc exists in both the machines, the properties of the doc are not same.

This is causing inconsistent result in subsequent queries, our understanding is that the docs would be replicated and be identical in both leader and replica.

What could be causing this and how can this be avoided.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Abhijit

Sent from Windows Mail

RE: Inconsistency between Leader and replica in solr cloud

Posted by Markus Jelsma <ma...@openindex.io>.
Yes, that issue is fixed. We are on trunk and seeing it happen again. Kill some nodes when indexing, trigger OOM or reload the collection and you are in trouble again.

Posted by Yago Riveiro <ya...@gmail.com>.