Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Paul Spencer <pa...@apache.org> on 2006/07/10 13:40:14 UTC

Where are the facets available for components documented?

Where are the facets available for components documented?

Based on the impl's TLD [1], I expect the facets are documented in the
description of the tag. This is not consistently done in Tomahawk's TLD.

As an example, the MasterDetail example [2] uses the facet
"detailStamp".  This facet is not documented in the TLD [3] or the
"Extended Data Table" component page [4]. Thus I am not sure if this is
a supported facet, or one created for the example.

[1] http://myfaces.apache.org/impl/tlddoc/h/dataTable.html
[2] http://www.irian.at/myfaces/masterDetail.jsp.source
[3] http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk/tlddoc/t/dataTable.html
[4] http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk/extDataTable.html

Paul Spencer

Re: Where are the facets available for components documented?

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
good to see you here!

--
Matthias Wessendorf

futher stuff:
mail: mwessendorf-at-gmail-dot-com

Re: Where are the facets available for components documented?

Posted by Paul Spencer <pa...@apache.org>.
Matthias

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Paul Spencer <pa...@apache.org>.