Posted to dev@trafodion.apache.org by Stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2015/11/24 02:19:15 UTC

Before we do the next RC

A few things.

Us project mentors fell down on the job running the first Trafodion
incubator release. We should have been more involved and at a minimum,
should have vetted the code base for license issues and attribution, as
well as voting on the RC before it went to general@incubator. We are going
to do better next time around (else, I recommend you fire us all and go get
a new set of mentors -- smile).

Justin Mclean and others out on the general list have helpfully identified
a bunch of items to fix. Looks like Roberta has opened TRAFODION-1642 as a
general umbrella issue. We clear on what needs to be done?

Would be sweet if we could get a new RC up soon while the iron is hot.

St.Ack

Re: Before we do the next RC

Posted by Carol Pearson <ca...@gmail.com>.
HI,

Sorrry, Don't know why it attached as well as was shared on google - that
was weird... I agree that it would be better if people edited the document,
though we should tag with initials or something.

I have updated the permissions in the link I shared above so that people
can edit the file  Again, that link is:
]
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4z0RSI2rFIcaGdtbTgwYWc3d25yR1hQZnBHRUhOZmxhaFZ3/view?usp=sharing

Thanks!