Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Shashi Bhushan <sb...@quark.co.in> on 2004/10/20 10:02:07 UTC

XSLTC and Session Handling

Hi All,

I am working on the web application in which i java extension for session
handling and used that functions in my xsl for session management.

Other than command line xsl Complie is there any other way in which i can
use xsltc with my web application that based on tomcat

Regards

Shashi Bhushan

Re: XSLTC and Session Handling

Posted by Yash Talwar <yt...@ca.ibm.com>.

Hi Shashi,
I believe you need to ensure that "javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactory"
system property is set to "org.apache.xalan.xsltc.TransformerFactoryImpl".

Please have a look at http://xml.apache.org/xalan-j/xsltc_usage.html
Thanks!

Yash Talwar

             Shashi Bhushan
             <sbhushan@quark.c
             o.in>                                                      To
                                       "'xalan-dev@xml.apache.org'"
             10/20/2004 04:02          <xa...@xml.apache.org>

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         XSLTC and Session Handling
                 xalan-dev