Posted to derby-commits@db.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2011/03/31 13:32:06 UTC

[Db-derby Wiki] Update of "siddharthsrivastava" by siddharthsrivastava

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Db-derby Wiki" for change notification.

The "siddharthsrivastava" page has been changed by siddharthsrivastava.
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/siddharthsrivastava

New page:
#format wiki
#language en
== Siddharth Srivastava ==

----
CategoryHomepage

I am a technology enthusiast. I wake, sleep, walk and talk with  technology. I am a team player and like to collaborate with different  kind of people. I am an out of box thinker, thinking what no one else  ever has. I am always high on energy and enthusiasm.

Planned things for Derby:

1) Improve Developers guide to make it easier for new developers to get started with Derbty

2) Fix Derby issues assigned to me b