Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Yang <te...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/07 01:09:56 UTC

in MR on YARN, can I change my applicationMaster code?

we are hit with this bug https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/YARN-2175

I could either change the NodeManager, or ApplicationMaster, but NM is part
of the infrastructure installation and owned by our company ops, so I can't
change that;
let's say I modify the ApplicationMaster code and include that with my fat
jar for my hadoop job,
would the launched job running my own AM code or the system hadoop's AM ?

thanks
Yang

Re: in MR on YARN, can I change my applicationMaster code?

Posted by Hitesh Shah <hi...@apache.org>.
Have you considered https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAPREDUCE-4421 ?

— Hitesh

Posted by Hitesh Shah <hi...@apache.org>.