Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Awasum Yannick <aw...@apache.org> on 2019/07/19 19:07:22 UTC

Re: System key error when assigning identity manager to tenant

Hey Courage,

Did you ever send a PR for this?

Have you been able fix this?

https://github.com/Anh3h/fineract-cn-identity/commit/ef969244af082573230a47cd6923a87d212e84a3>

Posted by Courage Angeh <co...@gmail.com>.
Hi Awasum,

The PR wasn't merged, 'cause it was just a temporal fix.
But the RSA initialization process has been implemented in lang and I have
updated the scripts.

Regards,
Courage.