Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Hemanth Setty <hs...@buildview.com> on 2003/03/11 18:09:09 UTC

File Upload problem and Size Validation

Hi all,
I am havig a problem on FileUploads in RC1...This problem occurs when I
use the FormFile feature of struts. If the size of the file is lesser
than the limit specified by the controller, everything seems to work
fine...but when the size exceeds the limit then it fails on the
validate() method of the form. But it does not redirect back to the same
page. It returns to any empty page. The log level of debug shows correct
redirects and even debug statements on the jsp prints out.. I dont know
what the error could be.
I even tried the same thing with the struts-upload webapp that comes
with RC1 and it was doing the same thing.
Any suggestions.??
Thanks
Hemanth