Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Ben Laurie <be...@gonzo.ben.algroup.co.uk> on 1996/01/17 10:53:05 UTC

rsh sources?

Does anyone know where I can find rsh source? It's either SOCKSify that or a
_lot_ of tedium with CVS (Paul, wisely, won't let me put the latest version up
without lots of messing about, and I _have_ to run the latest version here for
reasons too tedious to explain).

Cheers,

Ben.

London, England.

Re: rsh sources?

Posted by Cliff Skolnick <cl...@organic.com>.

The Linux source tree (and BSD source trees) have the rsh source.