Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Shweta Singhai <sh...@ictect.com> on 2010/09/07 12:31:34 UTC

Configuration process of cocoon-2.2.0

Hi All,

I am new user of cocoon-2.2.0, can anyone tell me the complete process of
configure the cocoon application with tomcat server.

Thanks.

Shweta Singhai

"The IMPOSSIBLE is often UNTRIED"

Re: Configuration process of cocoon-2.2.0

Posted by Barbara Slupik <ba...@wro.vectranet.pl>.
You might find some information in Cocoon installation howto thread in http://marc.info/?l=xml-cocoon-users&m=121545072805686&w=2
. You don't need to configure cocoon to run in tomcat as far as I
know. The same cocoon application can run in tomcat and jetty for
example.

Barbara