Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Karan Malhi <ka...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/12 02:56:07 UTC

copyright question

I don't know if this question belongs here, but just hoping that you
might be able to help.

If I copied and pasted stuff from the EJB 3.0 spec in an example,
would that be a violation of copyrights.

For example, if i had to do something like this in an example in user guide,

The EJB 3.0 spec states that .....

....so lets add the following to the code

or something like,

Here are the new features of EJB 3.0 as listed in the spec....

--
Karan Singh Malhi

Re: copyright question

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.