Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org> on 2013/12/30 22:07:29 UTC

Moving .cordova/config.json -> cordova.json

Proposal:
For CLI projects:
- Use ./cordova.json if it exists, otherwise use .cordova/config.json
- Use ./hooks/* if it exists, otherwise use .cordova/hooks/*
- Change the project template to use ./cordova.json instead of
.cordova/config.json

Reasons:
- We want users to put .cordova into source control, so shouldn't hide it
- We didn't make plugins/ and platforms/ hidden, so shouldn't hide .cordova/

Sound good? If so I'll make an issue and work on this. Since it's holidays,
will wait until next week Tuesday (Jan 7) to proceed.

Re: Moving .cordova/config.json -> cordova.json

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.
ya this makes way more sense: I like it Andrew