Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by oceatoon <t....@systheo.com> on 2005/03/30 14:57:15 UTC

i18n Transformation in subsitemap??

Hi everyone

I have an i18n transformer setup in my sitemap-additions.xconf.
It works fine for all pipelines in the main sitemap.
Now when developping a new module using a sub-sitemap, my catalogues aren't
found and transformation gives all "unstranslated"???

There must be something essential :) to be done , but I can't figure out
what ???

Thanks for the thoughts
Regards

Tibor

Re: i18n Transformation in subsitemap??

Posted by oceatoon <t....@systheo.com>.
In the subsitemap it is necessary to declare the i18n component once again
<map:components>
<map:transformers>
<transformer name="i18n"
src="org.apache.cocoon.transformation.I18nTransformer">
your i18n transformer
</transformer>
</map:transformers>
</map:components>