Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Edson Alves Pereira <Gu...@netscape.net> on 2002/05/02 22:24:44 UTC

webapp invoker doesn´t work

  I´m using Tomcat 4.0.3 and Apache 1.3.2 and the Tomcat´s invoker doesn´t call my servlets. I think that i´ve already done everything, where i can get a good howto about?

  With best wishes,
  Edson Alves Pereira

Re: webapp invoker doesn´t work

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.
GuardianOfSteel@netscape.net (Edson Alves Pereira) writes:

>   I´m using Tomcat 4.0.3 and Apache 1.3.2 and the Tomcat´s invoker
>   doesn´t call my servlets. I think that i´ve already done
>   everything, where i can get a good howto about?

Be sure you are using Catalina's default web.xml (by placing it under
$CATALINA_BASE/conf/).

Re: webapp invoker doesn´t work

Posted by Santiago Gala <sg...@hisitech.com>.
Edson Alves Pereira wrote:

>  I´m using Tomcat 4.0.3 and Apache 1.3.2 and the Tomcat´s invoker doesn´t call my servlets. I think that i´ve already done everything, where i can get a good howto about?

You happened to jump into the fire of a project join/split discussion.
I'd strongly recommend that you keep your errand going on at the
tomcat-users list.

TIA