Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by "张铎(Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com> on 2021/12/10 10:02:56 UTC

Re: [NOTICE] Apache log4j2 security vulnerability

Seems the 2.15.0 is already out. The log4j community decided to close the
vote earlier to solve the critical security issue.

A developer in our community has already filed an issue and opened a PR.

https://github.com/apache/hbase/pull/3933

Let's get the PR merged and publish 3.0.-alpha-2 ASAP.

Tak Lon (Stephen) Wu <ta...@apache.org> 于2021年12月10日周五 13:44写道:

Posted by "Tak Lon (Stephen) Wu" <ta...@apache.org>.
Thank you Guangxu!

-Stephen