Posted to user@ambari.apache.org by Oleksandr Diachenko <od...@pivotal.io> on 2016/03/02 23:09:34 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Bhuvnesh Chaudhary as a new committer for Ambari

Hi all,

It is my pleasure to announce that Bhuvnesh Chaudhary has become a
committer for Ambari.
He did significant contribution in HAWQ and PXF support and will continue
doing his best.

Congratulations, Bhuvnesh!

Regards, Alex.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Bhuvnesh Chaudhary as a new committer for Ambari

Posted by Newton Alex <na...@pivotal.io>.
Congratulations Bhuvnesh!

-
Newton

Posted by Loïc Chanel <lo...@telecomnancy.net>.
Congrats !

Loïc CHANEL
System & virtualization engineer
TO - XaaS Ind - Worldline (Villeurbanne, France)

Posted by Loïc Chanel <lo...@telecomnancy.net>.
Congrats !

Posted by jun aoki <ja...@apache.org>.

--
-jun

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Bhuvnesh Chaudhary as a new committer for Ambari

Posted by Newton Alex <na...@pivotal.io>.
Congratulations Bhuvnesh!

-

Posted by jun aoki <ja...@apache.org>.