Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Lanigan, Ronan" <Ro...@ie.fid-intl.com> on 2003/07/03 10:06:19 UTC

RE: Axis 1.1 Build from Source under IBM WSAD 5? / org.apache.ax is.ConfigurationException

Hi Don.

I am new to Axis myself so I didn't want to reply on the list. I'm not even
sure if I know what your problem is but...

Anyway, I am using axis with WSAD 4.0.3 and it took me a while to figure it
out. I downloaded an evaluation version of WSAD 5 and it didn't appear to
use axis for it's web services (i.e. when you use WSAD's Web Service wizard)
so maybe the procedure for getting an axis web service running in wsad 5 is
similar to 4. Anyway, enough babble, I have attached a document that I threw
together a while back, after getting axis running on WSAD 4. Let me know if
it is of any help (or if you can't open it - it's a large word document in a
zip file)

Ronan