Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by JC...@netkey.com on 2008/08/05 21:06:57 UTC

Remove underline in OrderByBorder link

I was wondering if there was an easy way to remove the underline for the
link in the OrderByBorder component.

More generally, can someone point me in the right direction to change the
style and behavior for the link (<a> tag) in the OrderByBorder?  I am trying
to:

1.  remove the underline
2.  add a sort icon for asc and desc sorts

I have started down the path of extending the OrderByBorder, but am not sure
if this is the best approach.   Any guidance would be great.

Thx,

Joe C

Re: Remove underline in OrderByBorder link

Posted by Erik van Oosten <e....@grons.nl>.
Best approach IMHO would be through css.

Regards,
    Erik.