Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/26 10:45:56 UTC

Re: [CONF] Apache Camel: Tracer (page created)

Awesome stuff Claus! :) I was gonna do that but you've beaten me to it
- great job! :)

--
James
-------

Open Source Integration
http://open.iona.com

Re: [CONF] Apache Camel: Tracer (page created)

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
2008/6/26 Claus Ibsen <ci...@silverbullet.dk>:
> Hi
>
> No problem, I wanted to know how this feature works as monitoring the ESB is a concern of mine. So being able to track what is routed and how is an area where you can make a difference.
>
> And it's actually also a good approach for sharing knowledge and learning how the new features work. The stuff must be good when others is capable of documenting it in the wiki.

LOL! And I'd barely done any tests yet too, so well done! :)

> James just make sure its damm pretty easy to enable/disable it from Spring XML as this is most likely the most used option for using Camel. And I didn't get to this point before I had drive to work.

<camelContext trace="true">...

Is that easy enough? :)

> Features and other stuff in Camel aren't to much use if we don't document it. You know the other ESB's is just a mouse click away ;)

Yeah! :)

--
James
-------

Open Source Integration
http://open.iona.com

RE: [CONF] Apache Camel: Tracer (page created)

Posted by Claus Ibsen <ci...@silverbullet.dk>.
Hi

No problem, I wanted to know how this feature works as monitoring the ESB is a concern of mine. So being able to track what is routed and how is an area where you can make a difference.

And it's actually also a good approach for sharing knowledge and learning how the new features work. The stuff must be good when others is capable of documenting it in the wiki.

James just make sure its damm pretty easy to enable/disable it from Spring XML as this is most likely the most used option for using Camel. And I didn't get to this point before I had drive to work.

Features and other stuff in Camel aren't to much use if we don't document it. You know the other ESB's is just a mouse click away ;)

Med venlig hilsen

Claus Ibsen
Silverbullet
Skovsgårdsvænget 21