Posted to dev@abdera.apache.org by yanjun ma <ma...@yahoo.com.cn> on 2010/03/19 13:48:59 UTC

I am glad to meet you. about catalina .jar problem.

Hi,
how are you?
I have a question.
when I  do java program.I need a java .jar to sovle the following problem.

import org.apache.catalina.loader.Extension;
import org.apache.catalina.Connector;
import org.apache.catalina.Deployer;
import org.apache.catalina.logger.SystemOutLogger;

can you give me the website to download the apache.catalina .jar to solve
the problem?
Thank you!

yanjun ma

Re: I am glad to meet you. about catalina .jar problem.

Posted by shelan Perera <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

If you do a small search in the internet you could find the jar.Just search
the name you could have found it easily.
Here is the link for a such.

http://www.java2s.com/Code/Jar/STUVWXYZ/Downloadcatalinajar.htm

Regards,

Shelan Perera