Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by "John D. Ament" <jo...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/29 02:03:54 UTC

May 2014 Incubator report timeline

Hi all,

May 2014 Incubator report timeline:

    http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/May2014

    Tue May 06 -- Podling reports due by end of day
    Sat May 10 -- Shepherd reviews due by end of day
    Sat May 10 -- Summary due by end of day
    Mon May 12 -- Mentor signoff due by end of day
    Tue May 13 -- Report submitted to Board
    Tue May 20 -- Board meeting

Shepherds, please note your assignments.  I've copied them here for
convenience.  Please don't hesitate to let me know if you're going to be
delayed.

Alan D. Cabrera

Sirona

Andrei Savu

Droids

Dave Fisher

NPanday

John Ament

Celix

John Ament

Hadoop Development Tools

Justin Mclean

Twill

Matthew Franklin

BatchEE

Raphael Bircher

Tez

Roman Shaposhnik

Stratosphere

Ross Gardler

Ripple

Suresh Marru

Blur

Suresh Marru

DeviceMap <https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/DeviceMap>

- John

Re: May 2014 Incubator report timeline

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@gmail.com>.
Shepherds,

Just a reminder that shepherding reports are due end of day.  I'll be
sending out the shepherd summary tomorrow.

BatchEE, you updated your report, thanks!  However, i think you have a typo
with a release in the future (6/6/2014).  Please cross check.

Posted by Rahul Sharma <ra...@gmail.com>.
Apologies for the missed deadline. HDT report has been updated.

regards
Rahul

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,