Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <jv...@maven.org> on 2003/11/17 20:44:58 UTC

PMC nominations

Howdy,

Given we don't have a general mailing list I will do this here.

I would like to nominate Brett, Michal and Vincent for the Maven PMC
given that each of them has clearly shown a committment to Maven and so
deserve to have a part in shaping the project as a whole.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@zenplex.com
http://tambora.zenplex.org

Re: PMC nominations

Posted by Kurt Schrader <ks...@karmalab.org>.
Jason van Zyl <jv...@maven.org> writes:

> I would like to nominate Brett, Michal and Vincent for the Maven PMC

+1, +1,  and +1

-Kurt

Re: PMC nominations

Posted by Pete Kazmier <pe...@kazmier.com>.
Jason van Zyl <jv...@maven.org> writes:

> I would like to nominate Brett, Michal and Vincent for the Maven PMC

+1, +1, and +1

Re: PMC nominations

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
+1, +1 and +1

Emmanuel

Re: PMC nominations

Posted by Ben Walding <be...@walding.com>.
Jason van Zyl wrote:

>Howdy,
>
>Given we don't have a general mailing list I will do this here.
>
>I would like to nominate Brett, Michal and Vincent for the Maven PMC
>given that each of them has clearly shown a committment to Maven and so
>deserve to have a part in shaping the project as a whole.

+1, +1, +1

Re: PMC nominations

Posted by Tom Copeland <to...@infoether.com>.
On Mon, 2003-11-17 at 14:44, Jason van Zyl wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> Given we don't have a general mailing list I will do this here.
>
> I would like to nominate Brett, Michal and Vincent for the Maven PMC
> given that each of them has clearly shown a committment to Maven and so
> deserve to have a part in shaping the project as a whole.

+1, +1, +1

Tom

[vote] Re: PMC nominations

Posted by bob mcwhirter <bo...@werken.com>.