Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Simon Moore <Si...@condisline.com> on 2003/02/03 15:23:47 UTC

Tarball of CVS HEAD

Would it be possible for someone to put up a tarball of CVS HEAD somewere
which I can download...

I'm behind a corporate firewall and although I use cvsgrab as the cvs client
it's not grabbing everything so I can't trust that I have all the source.

Much appreciated...

Regards,

Saimon

Re: Tarball of CVS HEAD

Posted by Pete Kazmier <pe...@kazmier.com>.

Simon> Would it be possible for someone to put up a tarball of CVS
Simon> HEAD somewere which I can download...

http://www.kazmier.com/~kaz/maven.tgz