Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Maarten Coene <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2014/03/24 23:02:01 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE]Apache Ivy 2.4.0-rc1

Hi all,

I'm glad to announce that the vote for the Apache Ivy 2.4.0-rc1 release has passed with 4 +1 votes.
I'll continue the release process during the next couple of days.

Maarten

Re: [RESULT][VOTE]Apache Ivy 2.4.0-rc1

Posted by Maarten Coene <ma...@yahoo.com>.
A short update about the release progress:

- the binaries are published and the website is updated.
- I still have to create the Eclipse plugin, I'll try to do it this weekend.

Maarten