Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Simon Kitching <sk...@apache.org> on 2005/04/17 11:05:41 UTC

bugreports for commons-daemon

Hi,

Commons-daemon is shipped with Tomcat. In fact, I believe it originated
in the Tomcat project and was moved to commons.

However it appears that there are no longer any active developers
working on commons-daemon. The number of bugreports in bugzilla for this
component is growing: currently at 11 open bugreports + 1 reasonable
enhancement request.

I just thought I would bring this to your attention...if there are any
tomcat developers willing to dedicate some time to addressing these
bugreports I am sure it would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Simon

Re: bugreports for commons-daemon

Posted by jean-frederic clere <jf...@fujitsu-siemens.com>.
Simon Kitching wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Commons-daemon is shipped with Tomcat. In fact, I believe it originated
> in the Tomcat project and was moved to commons.
>
> However it appears that there are no longer any active developers
> working on commons-daemon. The number of bugreports in bugzilla for this
> component is growing: currently at 11 open bugreports + 1 reasonable
> enhancement request.

I will try to spend some time on the problems.