Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Lu Niu <qq...@gmail.com> on 2021/04/15 20:34:28 UTC

Iterate Operator Checkpoint Failure

Hi, Flink Users

When we migrate from flink 1.9.1 to flink 1.11, we notice job will always
fail on checkpoint if job uses Iterator Operator, no matter we use
unaligned checkpoint or not. Those jobs don't have checkpoint issues in
1.9. Is this a known issue? Thank you!

Best
Lu

Re: Iterate Operator Checkpoint Failure

Posted by Lu Niu <qq...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Fabian

Thanks for replying. I created this ticket. It contains how to reproduce it
using code in flink-example package:

Best
Lu

Posted by Fabian Paul <fa...@data-artisans.com>.