Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Jean-Marc Spaggiari <je...@spaggiari.org> on 2018/09/24 20:05:13 UTC

Metrics

Hi,

I'm running a fairly old version of SOLR (4.x) and I found the metrics on
the shard page. However, sometimes there is numbers, sometimes it's all 0.
Just hitting the refresh button shows this.

I'm aware of https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-10214
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-10214&sa=D&source=hangouts&ust=1537899568557000&usg=AFQjCNHPnpInvRs6SCo_AXCHqbzRpMwTtA>
so
I'm not concerned about the empty number, but I'm wondering what the
reasoning in the others. As an example, when I keep refreshing, the hit
ratio varies between 0 and 0.9 with almost all possible values :-/

So how are those metrics working?

Thanks,

JMS

Re: Metrics

Posted by Jean-Marc Spaggiari <je...@spaggiari.org>.
Hi Erick,

(Late) thanks for the clarification on that.

JMS

Re: Metrics

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.

Re: Metrics