Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Rajeev J <jr...@firstam.com> on 2004/08/02 07:56:27 UTC

Documents

All,

Is there any other document which supplement the help with Jmeter,which
would be
useful to understand and use the tool effectively.

I am basically looking to use Jmeter for web based application

Rajeev

Re: Documents

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
look on JMeter's wiki and articles page.

http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-jmeter/JMeterLinks
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-jmeter/JMeterFAQ

I have a couple articles posted about general stress testing and how
to go about writing test plans.  hope that helps.

peter