Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by dhar b p <dh...@rediffmail.com> on 2001/12/03 06:50:54 UTC

Is IMAP of JAMES working

Hi ,
I have downloaded the james 2 version and have installed it and configured. I want to use the IMAP service of james for web based email client. All sent messages are delivered to the users inbox but retrieval of messages is not taking place. Is the IMAP service working properly or are there some bugs or some other configuration problem.
Please help me.

Thanks a lot.

Re: Is IMAP of JAMES working

Posted by Charles Benett <ch...@benett1.demon.co.uk>.
No, IMAP service is not working properly.
In current cvs and the next release it won't be in the default
configuration.
If you want to help development of IMAP for James, that would be great.
But it's not ready for use, yet.
Charles