Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Pawan Yadav <pa...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/02 11:34:22 UTC

Drag n drop from mx tree to data grid

Hi - I am trying drag n drop operation from mx tree to spark data grid, It
is not working, Not getting any dragdrop event.  But drag n drop from data
grid to data grid is working fine.

Is it supported to drop file in data grid from tree or native drag n drop

ᐧ

Re: Drag n drop from mx tree to data grid

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
Tree drags hierarchical data. Data grid expects linear data. There is no built-in support. There should be several old threads on old flex forums and maybe some old blog posts as well.

Sent from my LG G3, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

Can you post a simple example of what you are trying to achieve?  This way,
it would be easier for folks to help you out.

Thanks,
Om

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.
Pawan,