Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by Siva <sb...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/10 20:22:30 UTC

Fwd: Unable to read data from Kafka topic

Hi Everyone,

I m new to Storm and trying to read data from kafka topic through
KafkaSpout.

I could able to submit the topology, but when I looked at the storm UI for
that topology under "Topology Stats"  I see 0 for both Emitted and
Transferred.

Not sure where the issue is. Attached the Java file.

Thanks,
Siva.

Re: Unable to read data from Kafka topic

Posted by nanda n <na...@gmail.com>.
Hello , You can check the worker logs on supervisor boxes for more details.
Make sure kafka topic exists and data is produced to kakfa and ready to be
consumed through kafka spout .