Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by "Cantor, Scott" <ca...@osu.edu> on 2018/06/22 18:33:31 UTC

Vote rescinded (was Re: Call for vote: xml-security-c-2.0.0)

> Ubuntu 18.04 bionic.

Reproduced easily enough, no point not patching it, though Ubuntu won't be a supported option for me. I'll improve the change log and get this fixed and re-post an RC4 for another vote. Thanks for testing.

-- Scott

Re: Vote rescinded (was Re: Call for vote: xml-security-c-2.0.0)

Posted by "Cantor, Scott" <ca...@osu.edu>.
Actually, the "bug" in this case is I believe a failure to detect and enable OpenSSL. The code's not really meant to be built with *no* crypto option, so this is a bit pathological, but if it got that far in the build I'm fine patching it if I can. But if you check your config.log, you'll see it not enabling OpenSSL, I guess due to openssl-dev files not being installed.

-- Scott