Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Nadeem Bitar <na...@izucode.com> on 2005/01/09 06:47:42 UTC

Importing the root project into eclipse

Hi,

I have been trying to setup geronimo inside eclipse and I am unable to
figure out how to import the root project into eclipse.

I checked out the geronimo project, ran maven eclipse, used the
projecttransfer plugin[1] to import all modules into eclipse, but my
root directory (geronimo) is still outside eclipse.

Is that the intended behavior?

Thanks,

Nadeem

[1]http://eclipse-tools.sourceforge.net/projecttransfer/

Re: Importing the root project into eclipse

Posted by Nadeem Bitar <na...@izucode.com>.

On Mon, 2005-01-10 at 14:33 -0500, Hiram Chirino wrote:
> I thinks that is because eclipse does not support nesting projects.

Correct. Eclipse doesn't support nesting projects, so is there a way to
run the root maven build from inside eclipse when using mevenide?

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.

Posted by mouli <uc...@yahoo.com>.