Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by David Chugg <dd...@hotmail.com> on 2003/08/01 19:14:52 UTC

Administration Tool Does Not Display Group Roles etc. so I can't use the tool

Hi,

This may be a problem with my Browser, but both Netscape and Internet
Explorer have the same problem. I simply log into the Tomcat Web Server
Administration Tool and try to add a user with roles. I can add the user but
the table of roles does not display. The same is true if I try to add a new
group, I can add the group name but the list of roles with checkboxes does
not display. I've gone into Internet Options and tried to make is so that
everything will work but this doesn't solve the problem. I'm using Internet
Explorer Version 6 on a Windows 98 machine & Netscape Version 4.

Any suggestions?

Thank you!

Dave