Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Hugo Marcelino <hu...@telindus.pt> on 2004/02/19 19:21:42 UTC

Cron implementation: Xavier

	Hi users fo cocoon

	My name is Huma and i need to integrate cron in one application that
i'm developing.

	I've read the documentation and defined in cocoon.xconf the trigger
to see the test

	available work. But now i need to execute a part of a sitemap
(link) placed in a directory

	under the webapp.

	Take for example the need to execute a xsp file placed in:

		http://localhost:8080/cron/cron.xsp

	Now can anyone tell me how can i set this parameter or where do i
set up this parameter

	to make possible that every time the trigger fires the link is
executed.

	i believe this is set up in cocoon.xcon but i don't know how.

	Thank you in advance

	Huma.

RE: Cron implementation: Xavier

Posted by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org>.
Huma,

Hava a look at the samples. There is one which calls a pipeline.
HTH

--
Reinhard