Posted to mod_python-dev@quetz.apache.org by Sander Striker <st...@apache.org> on 2004/02/29 10:58:30 UTC

'old' in /dist/httpd/modpython

Hi,

There is an 'old' directory in /dist/httpd/modpython.
Since we moved to an automatic archiving setup, these
old directories aren't needed anymore.  You can find
the old releases at:

  http://archive.apache.org/dist/httpd/modpython/

If there are any references to the /dist/httpd/modpython/old
space, please replace those with a reference to above
url.  After all references are gone, please remove the old
directory.

Thanks,

Sander

Re: 'old' in /dist/httpd/modpython