Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Bill Richards <br...@paycom.net> on 2002/11/04 21:02:53 UTC

SOAP Header

Hello all,

I used WSDL2Java to create my classes and stubs from a WSDL file.
The service I am calling requires a certain header to be set. WSDL2Java
creates a class for the header object, but I'm not sure how to add that
object to the header. I found a way around it, by creating a
SOAPHeaderElement, filling it in and calling call.addHeader().

This works, but I'm just wondering, is there a way to use the class
that WSDL2Java created and add it to the header? If not, why was it
generated in the first place.

Not a critical question, just curious.

Thanks.

Bill